WE'VE BEEN FEELING KIND OF BLUE LATELY,
(THOUGH ITS A COLOUR PREFERABLE TO HOLLY GO-LIGHTLY'S MEAN REDS- YIKES)
AND WE'RE BLAMING IT ON JANUARY.
ITS A SHITTY MONTH AND WE NEED TO BE INSPIRED.
COLLECTED IMAGES SCATTERED ACROSS OUR DESK;
COME AND MUSE WITH US:
1. The father of us all, Master Pablo P, LIFE magazine.
2. Octopus on a wire, (merci Pinterest)
3. Patti and Keith Richards in VOGUE 2012
4. A tiny pair of spotted hot pants, (merci awelltraveledwoman)
5. New uniform: Daria in sequins and patchwork.
6. Young Rampling, looking straight out of Moonrise Kingdom.
7. A giraffe and elephant on a bridge (awelltraveledwoman)
8. Lee and Jackie in Capri.
9. Asle Hirsute's fabulous blue sticks.
10. V Westwood and her crew in the 70's (Google)
11. Room of Rugs (deathofastylist)
12. Radical snakeskin romper and Doc Martins (Google)
13. This looks like Venice, let us sleep here: Bed of Saffron (by way of Google).
14. A favourite photo of J Birkin, complete with facepaint (merci Pinterest)
15. Polka dot Kimono (merci awelltraveledwoman.tumblr.com)
16. Gypsy Mickey, whom we ran into getting coffee yesterday morning; love his leopard.
We wore it for breakfast this morning.
(Uppers come in vintage satin and velvet form.)
Happy Thursday Bohemian Bunnies.